Recruiter Pat is offline Member

Default Copier Technician- Spokane, WA

I am working with a client that is looking for exprienced copier technicians for a field service technician in the Spokane, WA market. Experience/Certifications on Ricoh, Sharp, or Kyocera products would be ideal, but experience/certifications on other lines will be considered. If you have experience servicing and repairing copiers(including networking machines) please send your resume Patrick.L@crawfordthomas.com. I provide specific details(client's name, compensation, job description) when we speak. Thank you!

Recruiter Pat is offline Member

Position has been filled...more to come!

loveueveryday01 is offline Junior Member

Hi,

Please help me if you could. I just bought a used Ricoh MP7500 and started using it for a week. Today I found that the copier keep getting jammed at "D" location... I openned the D location and found out the the Fuser Roller (I guess so) has many scars... Plus, on one end I see the Gear?? is broken (the one that is when you turn it, the Roller will spin).

My question is, how do I replace the Fuser Roller and the Gear? Right now, I am struggling how to remove the parts out of the copier so that I can replace them.

I have attached 2 pictures that I have taken of the Rollers and the Gear.

Thanks for your help.

gear.jpg