Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    emercaughfield is offline Junior Member

Few days ago, I was also looking for a good Flipbook software that provide me excellent designing features and page turning facility. I search online about the software and I got the best one for me. You can also search online about this and have your desired software.

michaelben is offline Junior Member

First you should get client's requirements
    Last edited by michaelben; 11-20-2013 at 09:07 PM.

eleven101 is offline Junior Member

Hi, Linda
    Absolutely, paid software always ensures high quality.
    To solve your problem, I would like to recommend you the 3D PageFlip Standard (flip book maker).
    It’s cheap and works smoothly. Customers will only cost a few seconds to load the flip books online.

EthanWa is offline Junior Member

I create online flipbooks at work by means of FlippingBook. I think the best flipbook software
    Last edited by EthanWa; 02-07-2013 at 03:21 AM.

jvilela is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lnivin View Post
    We're a commercial printer looking at creating Web Flip Books for our customers.

I've tried a free program, but our first customer is saying the book is too slow. I reduced resolution and even the lowest res is too slow for them.

Would commercial software create a faster flipping flip book?

Any ideas of the best software available?

I appreciate any help.

Linda Nivin

Hello,

We just release an eBook application that is very fast and has a lot of neat features, you can test it here:

FlipOnWeb - A Flip Book (eBook / ePublication / Web Publication) solution that converts PDF files into interactive, online page-turning Flip Books.

Any question or help that you need please contact us, and we will be happy to help you out.

Best regards,
    FoW Team.

cadery is offline Junior Member

Default digital magazine software

Quote Originally Posted by lnivin View Post
    We're a commercial printer looking at creating Web Flip Books for our customers.

I've tried a free program, but our first customer is saying the book is too slow. I reduced resolution and even the lowest res is too slow for them.

Would commercial software create a faster flipping flip book?

Any ideas of the best software available?

I appreciate any help.

Linda Nivin
    Free program sucks. Correct to look for some commercial professional digital magazine software to create web flip books. 200 pages should be a piece of cake for Pro Flipbook Maker software. HTML is suitable format for web hosting, due to its small size. Further more, you may disable download,search and mobile version feature, or lower page quality. Check more details by Google this tutorial named How to Reduce the File Size of Flipbook - Kvisoft Ltd,.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123