Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/printplanet/webapps/printplanet_php53/forums/includes/class_core.php(4606) : eval()'d code on line 10
Load turner/ Aerator

REYES1377 is offline Senior Member

Default Load turner/ Aerator

Hello everyone,
    Wanted to know if there is any sheetfeed shops utilizing any type of load turner joging aerator's? I'm looking at various manufactuars such as Toppy, Automatan, and woodridge. They are not cheap and I want to make sure I make the right choice. Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks

The shop where I work has 3 Automatan flippers and they are a life saver. Very reliable.

Internal_R&D_Analyst is offline Senior Member

Albo System is another one to look into we've got one, does what it's suppose to.

Sfdp2300 is offline Member

Use to have an Automaton.. It worked great! Kind of wished we still had it .. The 2 sided loading is sorely missed.

BryanC is offline Junior Member

EZ Turner not very expensive works great.
    Check thier website ezturner.com

arfamoe is offline Member

I have used Albo, Automatan and Woodward load turners/Jogger aerators. If possible get a 'Pitless' model that can be moved if need be. They all do a great job some are quieter than others, some use Hydraulics and others use Mechanical clamping. If you are in a packaging (board) shop or printing on plastic they are a must have equipment item. I'm not a lover of the Toppy mobile units.

GazKL440 is offline Senior Member

We have a stack turner and even tho i ran a 40" for 2 yrs without one and often no assistant, i could not IMAGINE doing it without one now.. i believe life saver was mentioned above?? by the beard of zeuss that has my backing!!
    Just get on with it. Its as simple as that.

Frank R is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by REYES1377 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Wanted to know if there is any sheetfeed shops utilizing any type of load turner joging aerator's? I'm looking at various manufactuars such as Toppy, Automatan, and woodridge. They are not cheap and I want to make sure I make the right choice. Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks
    I ran a sheetfed shop in NJ and we purchased the Toppy. We loved it. We also purchased the aerator.
    The only issue we had was with the aerator tracks. Our press ready skids were getting stuck in the track and breaking them. They might have fixed the issue by now.