ymckman is offline Junior Member

Default Grafech E-Cut System on a KBA Rapida 162...

I'm looking for companies that have the Grafech E-Cut Roll Sheeter System on A KBA Rapida. We currently have one on our KBA Rapida 162 and are having issues. Some say its a timing issue, some say it's a static issue. With no solid answers from any end of the spectrum I am reaching out to other Grafech E-Cut Roll Sheeter shops. Please post here or PM me.

Thanks

ymckman is offline Junior Member

Hammer Packaging out of Rochester, NY is the company with an Grafech E-Cut system. Anyone on here work for them currently or use to work for them?

texas is offline Junior Member

Are you still looking for. Help if so please send me a PM
    And your phone # I call you have some ideas what has been done on other units
    Thx