Pristine is offline Junior Member

Default Heidelberg MOF - Dampners slow to stop when machine speeds up?

Newbie here so be nice..

I've got a 1992 Heidelberg MOF with CP Tronic. My problem is that the pan roller in unit 1 slows to almost stopping once the machine starts to pick up speed. Not getting errors on the CPTronic so I'm clueless as to whats happening. I'm in rural NSW so not a lot of help is readily available.

Pristine is offline Junior Member

Answering my own thread here but new elect prob to report. Un-plugging and re pluggeding ALL boards and plugs in electrical cabinet has fixed the damp speed drama but now the sheet slowdown is slowing to almost stopping once the machine gathers speed? Any clues?

Posting Permissions