Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    frankiekoh is offline Junior Member

Default Oce Arizona 250GT For Sale Malaysia

Dear All,

I looking for potential buyer for Oce Arizona 250GT, UV Inkjet technology with variable dot 8 picolitre.

I am having Oce Arizona 250GT for sale with well maintain and running condition.

This printer can print flat bed rigid material 4x8ft or roll to roll (unattended Print running more than 12 hours non-stop). Very ink saving and easy maintenance. Just ink filter, top up coolant, cleaning dust at table and dust filter.

Thank You
    Frankie Koh
    Last edited by frankiekoh; 08-07-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Solve

Printhead Cleaners is offline Junior Member

Hi Frankie,

Something is definitely wrong. Oce printhead should last 3-4 years under typical (12 hrs per day) operation.

Are you using OEM inks? I see frequent nozzle clogging problems with our clients when they change to bulk ink systems.

But... I think your nozzle clogging is a symptom of another issue -- microparticles of dirt in the ink carrying system. So, even when you add new ink or do your syringe cleaning, you're not really solving the problem. The nozzles just re-clog.

I think your best solution is to (hope you're sitting down) clean the entire ink carrying system.

The weird thing I don't understand is why they would clog next to each other? Unless they are clogging because of the drying element? Just a thought...

Ed Fagenson
    printheadcleaners.com
    804-423-7188

I am using Original Oce Arizona 250GT UV ink, The ink is coming completely seal with 2 litre, it is in possible for dust or microparticle to when into the ink system, All ink bag and valve are design by Oce, 100% original by Oce Design, NO Modification.

Oce claimed the Solvent Fumes from my other printer that located different room(completely Seperated) are the main cause the problems of the failure.

The room that Oce Arizona located in not had any direct sunlight, when the light are off is completely dark.

Cliff is offline Member

Default more info

More info Please:

How long each day do you print ?
    How Long idle ?
    Is the machine on when Idle ( overnight ) or is it powered down ?
    How often do you change filters ?
    When Idle does ink drip from heads ?
    Head Height is correct ? too low can cause strikes and or clogs.

What material do you print on. IS it generating static.
    Roll or flatbed material ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    More info Please:

How long each day do you print ? More Than 5hours and even reach continuing for 72hours.
    How Long idle ? Pending on Job
    Is the machine on when Idle ( overnight ) or is it powered down ? Power On, Oce recommended Power On
    How often do you change filters ? According to SOP of Oce specific numbers of litre ink used
    When Idle does ink drip from heads ? No
    Head Height is correct ? Yes too low can cause strikes and or clogs. Perfect setting

What material do you print on. IS it generating static. All Material are having the same problems.
    Roll or flatbed material ?
    Both are same results of printing.

For Everyone Information's, Magicolor already solved all the Toshiba inkjet head clogging, Due to Toshiba printhead design failure, The head is designed to failed by it own as consumable.

Magicolor perform certain modifications on Toshiba printhead and ink supply, the printhead perform very well for the past 4months without a single head clogging and capable of continuing printing 36hours NON STOP. This is not possible WITHOUT modifications and without modification the printer had to stop for head cleaning very frequent and head die less than 3months.

avengine is offline Junior Member

what kind of change did you do on the machine, I have the yellow head failed half of it, what should I do? itis H7 (head 7)
    thanks.

Cliff is offline Member

Really sounds bad for your service guy, escalate to upper management since those head lasted two years of almost 24/7 printing here. Could be a coolant or electrical problem, baring any user caused issues.

Mac-S is offline Junior Member

Hi

First of all daily and weekly maintenance is crucial for printhead reliability.
    But is you printer located near solvent printer?
    It is a well known problem that if the Arizona / aquity printers are located in either a dirty enviroment or near a solvent printer you will get permanent nozzles out in groups.
    Another thing you should pay attention to is to make sure you don't drown the heads in flush.
    The flush NEVER get inside the printhead as it will dissolve the electronics in the head.
    So flush only on the nozzle plate ( and please - no syringes )

M&M Displays is offline Member

I guess I'll never complain about our vutek heads. 21 heads in printer (UV). Replaced 9 in the last 5 years. The printer runs 9 hours a day.

Cliff is offline Member

Yeah small printers tend to be more fragile but that all depends on the workload, conditions ( not near a solvent printer, dust, static etc), and the operator, to some extent the field eng too.
    Vuteks tend to be of heavier metal , beafy with rugged parts, but the average is 2-4 per year per machine ( all under either an ink agreement ( 2 per machine per year free ) or service agreement ( 1 per color per machine per year RE FREE.) in our case thats up to 6 and 8 time the number of machines, Contracts are expensive but we more than make up the differance at almost 24/5 and 24/7 production. I do the service so mostly its for parts.
    Vutek head problems are mostly crossfiring ( even after flushes ) and some heater failures either stuck on or off. You will get one day a shorted head which is nothing but a pain because it tends to cascade into multiple board problems.
    GAndi/agfa is almost always cloggs but you will get a short hear and there. ( not very expensive but cheaper (50% off ) with ink agreement
    Oce/fuji will clogg or just fail badly and are expensive.

Uv printers tend to be more problematic for a number of reasons:
    Uv light reflectins back to the head and cureing ink on head,
    Head from uv light
    Material strikes because of head or poor vac. table
    static from material shocking heads
    dust attraction. etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast