Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Athil Raihani is offline Junior Member

Hi Cliff
    Thanks for the advice, we will be prepared for everything Oce might throw at us. I cant see how they can blame heads melting and boards blowing on us. I agree that the install might be at fault. We have recently had a full electrical health check in our factory, and we have the certificate for it.
    Also agree that, we should be thinking of a better quality machine as I've had it with this machine.
    PS. since the White head went down three days ago, and the Oce rep coming here, we've heard nothing from Oce!? Good service!!

Cliff is offline Member

Thats Great that you have had your site electrical checked. I was refering to the oce guys actually setting the electrical connections and verifies input and output. What part of the planet US, Canada, Europe Other requires different locations of taps on the OCE machine. I find it funny that a few people at my location believe the hype that oce says about their service while belittling Fuji. All said about Fuji,the machine working with little surprises, yes there have been a few ( a few ) issues but in the end it worked out well. When we had a lightjet from oce it was funny to see the tech come in and call someone on how to repair it. After we switch to intergra and all the old issues went away. So I happen to agree that Oce is lost.

Athil Raihani is offline Junior Member

Thats good advice Cliff, the engineer is coming on Monday, so will let you know how we get on, I fell like shoving the machine where the sun dont shine !!

premgarg is offline Junior Member

Hi Frankie
    Please inform your quote CIF New delhi
    I am looking to pay USD 1000
    Regards
    Prem Garg
    psgjgd@yahoo.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123