VGphoto is offline Junior Member

Default Banner printing help

Ok so i have a epson 9800 stylus pro and im trying to print a banner thats 16 feet long. Now anyone that knows these printers knows that it has a limitation of 90" long. so my problem is this, i know i could use adobe indesign or illustrator to "tile" the image, however with doing that it puts a space between each tile and makes it impossible to have one solid image. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i could print out a 16' long banner as one piece without having to cut and paste?

maxda is offline Junior Member

junior buenas tardes; este trabajo da la oportunidad de mantenernos al perfil de la tecnología, si tu equipo define como característica principal que sólo imprime hasta 90 no improvises, todos los equipos tienen limitaciones de fabricación y tienen una justificación para no violarla.

VGphoto is offline Junior Member

yes im aware that you cannot change the limitation of the machine itself, but i was told that you can get around the limitation by using tiling...however it has not proven usefull in my situation
    Last edited by VGphoto; 03-02-2011 at 02:40 PM.

John Andersan is offline Junior Member

Hello evryoe.........

This is good thread,thanks for provide information related to banner printing.This is more helpful for each.

smatros is offline Senior Member

Just cut it in half keeping 1 inch of overlap. Then you print 2 files and "glue" banner together.
    Smatros print & natisni.si - small format, large format, flatbed, dtg, laser engraving & more in EU