nguyenhuy is offline Junior Member

Default Buy a inkjet garment printer with price about 5000$

Dear all,

I have many customers about uniform ( ex: T-shirts..) so i want to buy a machine - inkjet garment printer to print on T-shirt
    I have sawn some websites, inkjet garment printers, but that is difficult for me to choise a machine is suitable.
    I saw a inkjet garment printer of Brother ( graffitee GT 361 ) BUT the price is so much - about 22000$.
    So all of you can introduce for me some inkjet garment printer can print on T-shirt?

Thanks!

jrsc is offline Member

I have a Belquette Mod 1. It works well and their support is great. We used to have a kiosk2 and this is so much better. It's also a few thousand less then the one you listed above. I would recommend checking out t-shirtforums.com. They have a lot of information about dtg printers. I don't think you will find much info on this site. You aren't going to find much for new machines around $5000 especially with white ink. Used machines are usually problematic. I have our old kiosk2 sitting around that I would get rid of for well under $5000 if you were interested.

nguyenhuy is offline Junior Member

Hi there,

Can you send me the picture of that machines? year of manufacture? And some specifications that machine\

Email: huyminh.tccs@gmail.com