Best cutting machine for business card cutting

slimbh

Hi guys,
We are looking to buy business card cutting machine. we need advice on which the best one.
Actually we print on 25up card (5 column x 5 line) on paper size 48x33cm.
Thanks,

I see Duplo, Aerocut etc mentioned here all the time. Would they handle a 350gsm with double sided laminate? or even 400gsm with same? on a regular basis.

I see Duplo, Aerocut etc mentioned here all the time. Would they handle a 350gsm with double sided laminate? or even 400gsm with same? on a regular basis.
I have the DC618 and 350gsm is no problem. I’ve run 350gsm with a 1.7 mil laminate on one side and didn’t have issues. It’s rated for up to 400gsm so anything after that I guess would be unsupported by Duplo, not that it won’t work. You’d have to run some serious tests with Duplo before you commit if you’d be pushing it to the limit every day.

These Duplo machines are great reliable machines for short run jobs, load them up and walk away, I love it! I do have a Rollem BCS for slitting business cards and that would have no problem running 400gsm with lamination on 2 sides all day long (up to 40pt I believe). The Duplo is more versatile since it will slit/score a variety of sizes. If all you want it to do is slit business cards all day then I would look at something other than a Duplo though.

There are a variety of business card cutting machines to choose from that can handle the size and number of cards that you need. Some popular models include the Guillotine Card Cutter, the Creasing & Perforating Card Cutter, and the Rotary Card Cutter. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to evaluate your needs in order to choose the best machine for your specific needs. Consider factors such as speed, precision, portability, ease of use, and cost. You should also consider whether or not the machine will require any additional tools or supplies.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back