Blankets not clear enough.

motormount

Hi all!

Until recently we were mainly exposing azura ts plates with our suprasetter without any problems.

To reduse costs after a lot of trial and error,we are now exposing fitprimus positive plates and process them with a sirio 85 ctp plate processor.

Since the first set up,the blankets are not clear enough.

I've attached an image cause i can't describe it in exact words.

We've tested the plates with the nail remover plate tester :p (that semi transparent liquid ladies use to remove the color from their nails,not quite sure how it's called) and plates are fine.

Also this thing isn't obvious in paper,it's only in the blankets.

Another thing is the white ''patches'' on the upper side of the plate,towards the end of the paper in the whole length of the sheet-there are four large of them in the image if you give a closer look-

They also don't cause any problems-at least problems we can see- but they are there in every plate in all the blankets!

Is any one experiencing similar problems?

Here's the link with a blanket i'm talking about.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sulzd02pyqxylgy/2015-03-04 11.30.09.jpg?dl=0

Thanks in advance!

I exposed a job with azura today,the blankets were much better,but not completely clean like they should.

I think it's both processor and press chemistry,but i don't really know what to start looking first.

Like i said,all this mess doesn't show up in paper,the plate control bar is pretty much ok and when i pour the nail color remover on the washed plate,it leaves no signs around it.

If it's not developed well and do the same thing when the nail remover is evaporated leaves a whiter plate were it was poured.

No i didn't,i'm trying to eliminate -if i can- anything that could be wrong in the plate making part.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back