Duplo-DBM120 parts

Hulign

Anyone have one of these DBM-120 setups dusty in a back room? Or parts around? Or maybe know of any parts for sale somewhere?
We have an old machine that works pretty well. We recently got new staple heads for it one side still wants to mangle the staple from time to time.

I went through the service manual adjustments and got it to this point but would like to have some bits to keep it limping till we can buy a replacement.

Thanks!

Just looked at one for a customer in Ames Iowa. Believe it will go to procurement to wholesale it. Entrance sensor was the issue. No pat’s available.

That’s not even a bad drive from here. Do you work on a lot of these? They really seem to be really decently made machines. But yeah parts are an issue. As with about everything after they are eol.

Have been working with on Duplo’s since early 2000’s. Just installed the new 700i at an account whole system is 40’ long 😮.
I could get the one I saw going but they did not want to put any money into it. Where you located?

Have been working with on Duplo’s since early 2000’s. Just installed the new 700i at an account whole system is 40’ long 😮.
I could get the one I saw going but they did not want to put any money into it. Where you located?
Lincoln Nebraska

What part of IA are you in? How big is your service area?

Hi Guys. Just be aware that there is a large batch of dud staple cartridges out there (the snail ones). I don't know if they are all manufactured from the same factory.
Something to do with the glue strip on them. (to wide? wrong glue?). Not sure if Duplo has resolved the issue. It's possible that the dud ones only came to this part of the world. ta Simon

Hi Guys. Just be aware that there is a large batch of dud staple cartridges out there (the snail ones). I don't know if they are all manufactured from the same factory.
Something to do with the glue strip on them. (to wide? wrong glue?). Not sure if Duplo has resolved the issue. It's possible that the dud ones only came to this part of the world. ta Simon
Can you post a picture of the snail cartridges you are talking about?

Attachments

• 20240417_144330.jpg
    20240417_144330.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240417_144332.jpg
    20240417_144332.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240417_144344.jpg
    20240417_144344.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 10
What part of IA are you in? How big is your service area?
I’m based out of Cedar Rapids, home office Des Moines. We cover Full state. Only two of us doing it, was just me for a few years but I just hired a new tech in 23’. We don’t have much up in the upper north west, 4 hours to get there makes for long days. We have 15 systems eastern part of state and other Duplo products, Two newer 600i in the Des Moines area and much older units 4-8 needing replaced.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back