Riso Comcolor GD 7330 aftermarket ink..worth it or not?

I think my price per page right now is around $0.02 if my calculations are correct.
But, as @gregbatch asks above - what size page?
For comparison purposes, one click on a digital press is typically anything up to SRA3 or 12x18 in US money.
So, if your $0.02 is for that size sheet where you're printing 2-up, then the Riso is cheaper.
However if $0.02 is for an A4 or comparable sheet 1-up, then the Riso is more expensive than a dry toner press on a typical volume click rate

I don't know of any aftermarket inks that are the same as the OEM oil based ink. However, there are a few good inks and you may even like them better. The important thing is quality control. You don't want a clogged head because the pigments are too coarse. I would only trust Forbes inks. USA made, high quality, and guaranteed.
It's half price from the oem but it has the half yield as well (64,000 copies instead of 108,000 of the original) so what's the profit, I don't get it((

Both cartridges contain 1000 ml of ink. So, it boils down to who is giving the most accurate and honest estimate of ink yield. I ask any users of OEM ComColor ink if they average 108k.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back