Best way to do sequential numbering for raffle tickets, etc.

Another fan of NumberPress

Another fan of NumberPress

I'm a big fan of Number press. You can place a pdf in the background, drop the numbers on top and output a multi page PDF. Also great support! Number Press - The #1 Numbering Software Worldwide!
I've also been using NumberPress for about a year and it is awesome. You can easily position numbers as many up per form and as many up on a sheet as you will ever need. Easily change font, color, point size, angle, number of digits and can even customize prefix-ex: instead of No. you can print ABC or a form number. It also does variable data (I've only used a couple of times).Took a little while to learn but is now a piece of cake.

An easy way to number raffle tickets and business forms, invoices, NCR paper etc. is by using Number Pro ( http://www.number-pro.com ).
Number Pro easily generates a data merge file that can be used with Word, Publisher, Indesign and Corel Draw.

If you just need to use a few times or if you are a print shop you can save the output files for future use without having to re-generate the data merge file over and over. They have a limited demo you can test drive.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back