Differences between 34DI to 52DI

ian

We currently have a 34DI and are thinking about upgrading to a 52DI to increase printing speed and feeder issues. Does anyone know of any pitfalls

amin

Re: Differences between 34DI to 52DI

We recently performed the same upgrade and can say that the 52 is in a totally different league. Running speeds are now 9000-9500/hour instead of 6000, register is brilliant, the feeder never misses a beat (we run 80gsm to 320gsm mostly), it is worth buying just for the blanket wash units:- they are brilliant, no more slop tanks of blanket wash and nice clean blankets all the time.

I wish the 52 was released when we bought our 34, we would have gone straight for it.

Dave

Are you still Happy with your 52DI

Are you still Happy with your 52DI

Hi Disappointed (nice name!!),

I read lot of your post in different forums in this site, and seems to me like you are very happy with the 52DI. We have a 34 DI and wanted to add a press. will another 34 be fine, or 52 will make a big difference.

Thanks
Shawn

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back