Bad color registration - KM 6501

Denis9595

Hello,
we are having problem with color registration on our KM 6501. I have attached the file, please have a look. Thank you

Attachments

• Bad registration.jpg
    Bad registration.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 178
Hi, i had BH C451 and still do actually but it just sits there, anyway it had an option in admin menu to manually adjust the registration and i was pretty much successful with it!
Now we operate one C6000 Pro and it has automatic color registration, just consult your manual and your service provider - if you are on a contract with KM.

1. Have you had any paper feed issues
2. what are you using to clean your rollers?
3. what colour registration adjustments have you made? (do you have a copy of the manual and are you aware of these adjustments

Sorry to ask the simple questions first. Just want to make sure.

Good advice in previous posts.
Also, if the engine is trying to feed overweight stock, 300gsm plus, the color registration can wander as detailed in the image.
The color registration sensor could be dirty and the color reg adjust needing carried out again once it's been cleaned.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back