Looking for Xerox MicroText (or comparable) printing services in the US

CliffSpielman

Hi. I'm looking for a company that can provide me with Xerox MicroText printing services.

I had a company helping me until they recently closed their print division. Basically, I would sent them text content and they printed it using FreeFlow and MicroText to a few different types of papers. There were some other specs to the jobs but in general I think it was fairly basic for them.

My application is a bit different than the usual use for MicroText. I'm happy to provide more details offline, if that's ok.

I'm located in Albuquerque NM but am open to working with a firm located anywhere in the US.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Cliff,

Sorry for the late response, but if you're still looking for a print provider, I think I can help you. My name is Ashley and I'm working for the Xerox Premier Partners network. The program is an exclusive group made up of professional and reliable printers that are supported and backed by Xerox. Feel free to visit our Portal at XPPGN > Home, where we have a search function that you can use at any time to find Partners in any area.

Using that search, I have returned a list of a few possible companies, which I have attached. The company I would recommend to you is WBC Inc. (Lithexcel) who is located in Albuquerque. The contact information is listed, and you may also visit the XPPGN portal to learn more.

PremierPartnersNearAlbuquerque.png

Hi Ashley,

Thanks so much for the info. Yes, I'm still looking for a provider, though I am working with one or two to see if they can (and are willing) to do my printing.

Hi Cliff,

I'm glad to hear that you've found some printers that are able to suit your needs. Hopefully you'll also consider our Premier Partners. Each one comes with a very strong recommendation and has met a variety of competitive requirements to join the program.

Best of luck!

Well, not so fast. I'm talking with a couple of companies but so far none have been able to help. It has been a combination of either simply not having the ability to print my jobs, or it's too much of a divergence from the typical jobs they run, and so it's not worth it.

So I really welcome the list you sent me. I've left messages with three of them already today.

Cliff,

I compiled that list by searching for Partners in the US that have VIPP capabilities, so they should have the ability to fulfill your job requirements. Feel free to use the search function on your own as well if you'd like to look around a bit more. The search can be refined by many different categories. You can search by any combination of location, equipment, software, and abilities, along with many other areas. You can find the search here: XPPGN > Make Connections > Find a Partner

I'm confident that one of our Partners will be able to help you. You may also contact me at [email protected] or Julie Cavanaugh, our program manager, at [email protected] if you have any questions.

I'm glad I could be of some help to you. Good luck!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back