Looking for printed output less than 1 pt

CliffSpielman

Hi. I'm looking for a company that can generate alphanumeric output at sizes less than 1pt. The printing can be on standard paper stocks. The output needs to be crisp and easy to read under a magnifier.

Once I know this is a service you can provide, we can talk more about my specific application.

I'm located in Albuquerque, NM but am open to working with firms located elsewhere in the USA.

Thanks in advance!

Hi. I'm looking for a company that can generate alphanumeric output at sizes less than 1pt. The printing can be on standard paper stocks. The output needs to be crisp and easy to read under a magnifier.

Once I know this is a service you can provide, we can talk more about my specific application.

I'm located in Albuquerque, NM but am open to working with firms located elsewhere in the USA.

Thanks in advance!

Most offset printers with a Creo/Kodak Quantum CtP device can do this. If you don't get an answer contact me offline and I'll provide you with 2 in Canaduh.

gordo

That's good to know they're out there. I've had difficulty finding not only shops that can print at .9pt or below, but also have the quality be seemless.

I don't have an issue dealing with companies in Canada. Can I get your contact info Gordo? Is it in your profile? Or you can email me the info at [email protected]

Thanks,
Cliff

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back