Any envelope experience with the new Oki C931n yet?

JustinB

Has anyone tried it out yet? I got a demo of a machine and I like that they added a transfer belt which "fixed" the issue of paper coming in contact with the drums. I also like that they built in some transfer voltage adjustments to account for lower humidity environments.

Justin

I just got one - back as soon as I have some experience. Straightshooter is building my feeder for delivery next month. For now, just letterheads and business cards.

One major disappointment is that card stock now curls like the dickens, something my 9600's and 9800's don't do.

The feed path is now more of a "v" shape to accommodate the transfer of toner from the transfer belt to the sheet. Next, they're going to need to add some curl correction to the fuser/finisher end of the machine.

Previous Straightshooter models will not work - different bypass tray design and angle of attack.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back