canon c6000 image press error

Dear Sir/Madams
we have one problem in our machine.
sappier one error code : E000001-0151-05
AND MACHINE VENT TO SHOUT DOWN.
please help me.

man

Software detection of abnormally rising temperature at Primary Fixing Roller Sub Thermistor, when the Primary Fixing Roller Sub Thermistor detects the temperature that exceeds the specified value range for 1 second continuously.

1. Check if the Primary Fixing Roller Sub Thermistor is open-circuit > replace the thermistor
2. Check the wiring harness, replace if necessary
3. Clean it up
4. Reattach the plugs on the Thermistor
5. Replace a bunch of computer parts (my interpretation)

The problem is in your primary fusing assembly. Start checking connections and reseating them.

Good luck!

thank you

thank you

thank you my friend

Software detection of abnormally rising temperature at Primary Fixing Roller Sub Thermistor, when the Primary Fixing Roller Sub Thermistor detects the temperature that exceeds the specified value range for 1 second continuously.

1. Check if the Primary Fixing Roller Sub Thermistor is open-circuit > replace the thermistor
2. Check the wiring harness, replace if necessary
3. Clean it up
4. Reattach the plugs on the Thermistor
5. Replace a bunch of computer parts (my interpretation)

The problem is in your primary fusing assembly. Start checking connections and reseating them.

Good luck!

try to clear the error from the system ram:

press additional functions *
press 2 and 8 at the same time
press additional functions * again
press copier
press function
press clear
press err
press ok
press reset a couple times to back out

DO NOT CLEAR DC-CON OR R-CON!!!!!

c6000 image press error

c6000 image press error

Dear Sir
thank you for your help.but our machine after 20 second vent to shoot downhow we can go to additional function .?
try to clear the error from the system ram:

press additional functions *
press 2 and 8 at the same time
press additional functions * again
press copier
press function
press clear
press err
press ok
press reset a couple times to back out

DO NOT CLEAR DC-CON OR R-CON!!!!!

konica minolta c6500

konica minolta c6500

Dear Sirs/Madams
we have problem in kONICA MINOLTA c6500
We changed developers of machine but after finished machine vent to error C2451 ,C2452 ,...
please help me what can i do for solve this problem.

Hi my name is Luis I own a Canon Imagepress C6000 I have some trouble with this and no body wants to service it any more, does any body knows about this item?
after few prints am getting this error E00002010386-05

Hi,

1. Did you make any recent changes to your computer that caused the issue?
  2. Is this issue confined to any particular application?
  3. How is the printer connected?
  4. Any particular error message/code?
  5. Are you trying to install the printer driver or trying to print?
[h=2]Tips to fix Canon Printer Error 6000 on your Canon printer:[/h]
  • Turn off your Canon printer for some time, wait for at least 10 minutes and then restart your printer by turning it on
  • Check whether the paper tray is set correctly or not. If any foreign substance is obstructing the path of printing, you should remove that object
  • Verify whether any tiny object or simply a torn piece of paper is present in your Canon printer. If so, remove it gently to experience smooth printing
  • Try to clean other components of your printer machine which includes the print head or the encoder strip.
Hope this answer will help you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back