Fuji Xerox Versant 80 Press

Looks like an interesting 2015 ahead for light production machines. The last few years have been boring with no huge breakthrough in this sector.

I have seen the white / clear toner print samples from Ricoh Pro 7100x. Impressive output I must say for a machine at a price point replacing C751.

Different countries have different pricing. A good guess would be the pricing of the current products they are replacing. Buyers in the launch year may have to pay a premium though.

http://www.fujixerox.com.sg/product...r-digital-production-presses/versant-80-press

Here is the Singapore Fuji website, go to specifications and then click download Versant 80 brochure.

From the page 11: "When using the model-specified print driver, paper size of up to 660 mm in length (Banner Print) can be handled. With Banner Print, paper
weight of up to 220 gsm are supported, print speed is reduced and it is not supported by some feeder and output trays."

if you copy paste a website it does the hyperlink automatically.... and i have no idea how to write the link for you to copy paste.

Last edited:
Versant 80 Press - Fuji Xerox Singapore

Here is the Singapore Fuji website, go to specifications and then click download Versant 80 brochure.

From the page 11: "When using the model-specified print driver, paper size of up to 660 mm in length (Banner Print) can be handled. With Banner Print, paper
weight of up to 220 gsm are supported, print speed is reduced and it is not supported by some feeder and output trays."

if you copy paste a website it does the hyperlink automatically.... and i have no idea how to write the link for you to copy paste.

Ok I see it now.

Last edited:
I contacted Fuji-Xerox about our Versant not being able to print 660mm. The guy said it was only available in Japan market. But Chris Irick from NA Xerox contacted me and said he would bring up implementing the longer length in NA market.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back