help me buy used xerox 570/560

Ibnrawaha

Hey guys

I am new here, and I would like to buy a used Xerox 560/570 printer, but I need some help because I am still new to this industry

1st, I need to know if buying a used printer is a good idea or what, I don't know much about these printers and I need to know what makes a printer bad or good to buy?

2nd, what meter counts that is good for a used 500 series printer? and for how much could I buy one?

3rd, I need some help with any certified centers in the US that sell a good printers with an overseas warranty services because I will need to ship the machine to Egypt

Sorry for the bad English

Your English is fine, first of all.

You really need to find printers in Egypt, rather than shipping them overseas. Xerox has representatives and authorized dealers all over. You'll need to find one locally to service your printer anyway. These things get shipped around the world when new, but you don't know how well packed a used one might be and what abuse it might suffer in shipping. It could be non-working by the time you get it.

Another thing is that when you are buying a used printer, you need to see it in action, if possible. How much you pay is dependent on where you buy it, so we can only guess at what would be a good price. Get some quotes in your area and see what they go for. Price is all market-driven.

Somebody else will have to help with question #2, and hopefully, more info on the rest.

Hi,

you're going to spend a considerable amount of money, right? Then it's best to see the machine in it's original environment, in it's current condition, demonstrated in good working condition. That means you either buy from a respectable local company, who's upgrading to a more powerful machine, or you want an airplain ticket. Don't buy anything without seeing it in production.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back