Can I print via Parallel port or USB port on the KM6500

Sandeep5

The video card on my KM EFI Fiery is not being recognized. A new card is on the way but will take a bit of time.

I see a USB port and a parallel port on the KM6500 machine. Can anyone please let me know if it is possible to print through any of these ports directly (without fiery) and how can I install the drivers.

Thank you for the help rendered in advance

I would go with Danny's suggestion. Use command workstation from another computer. If you can't get the fiery to start up because you can't see the log in screen you can do one of 2 things.
1. just wait until you know it's been on long enough to be at the log in screen. then type the password and hit enter and it should log in and start up so you can use command workstation from another computer.
2. Fiery's let you remote desktop into them. Just open remote desktop on any windows computer, then enter the server name or ip and log in as if you were in front of it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back