3050 fatal error

omamo

"sayonara suckers" is what the forum operator posted. Kind of sad to see it end with a comment like that.

DPR was a great resource for HP Indigo users and has a deep archive of discussion and solutions for Indigos. I'm no longer an Indigo user, but there are many out there. Too bad all of that great information may now be lost.

I'd like to be the first to welcome any of them that show up here.

could i get help from you please?
We have a 3050 Showing all covers open and emergency stops tripped on the screen schematic and Fatal Error on start up.

I have shut everything down to the wall switch and restarted multiple times and still get the fatal error.

Also checked the service pack in XP. It's service pack 2 and the firewall is turned off.
Thanks

Saw this was responded to in the digital printing forum but cant access the solutions. someone help!

We have a 3050 Showing all covers open and emergency stops tripped on the screen schematic and Fatal Error on start up.

I have shut everything down to the wall switch and restarted multiple times and still get the fatal error.

Also checked the service pack in XP. It's service pack 2 and the firewall is turned off.
Thanks

any help is apprecaited

Almost certain this is an internal Lan error. The machine's internal network can cause this issue. I don't remember what the internal network IP settings are supposed to be. I would definitely suspect this if you just did the machine install or if you did a software upgrade. Other than that, you may want to check all of the ethernet cables and connections along with the communication hub that sits on top of the cpu.

Hi Kamal, I am having fatal error on hp indigo 3050. You seem to be aware of the internal network, can you guide on the network wiring map so that I can check what wire is missing or damaged?
thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back