MGI Meteor Unlimited Color Press

Manafaith

So my KM Rep has been trying to convince us that the MGI Meteor is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Truthfully I have never even heard of it until about a month ago. He wants to fly me down to Florida to do a demo. Just curious if anybody out there has any experience with these machines?
Pros/Cons any info would be greatly appreciated. I know that it is not a click based machine and the engine is a Souped up KM 2070 with a more press like feeder but much more than that I am not sure about. Hoping that there are some folks out there with some real world experience running these
presses??

No I didn't. The price came back Waaaaaaay more than the rep told us it would be which pretty much cooked any interest we had in it

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back