Printer driver KM 1050E using OSX 10.11.6

JohnT

I was told there are no printer drivers for OSX 10.11.6 that work with a KM 1050E. Does anyone have a work around?? also to a KM C6500?

Does this printer use Command Workstation? If it does I would imagine you can just use Command Workstation to connect to it and drag and drop PDF's for print. I never print directly to our Versant 2100 (though it is supported in OS X).

These are way-old machines. The last MacOS driver for the 1050e was released in November 2014, for MacOS 10.10. The last MacOS driver for the IC-303 (the Fiery for the C6500) was released in March 2015, for MacOS 10.10. (Assuming your C6500 has a Fiery controller.) The CWS workaround in the post above sounds good for the latter. For the former, maybe you can use PageScope utilities, like PageScope Direct Print.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back