Xante Illumina Printing from a Mac

P

pmkprog

We just got a used Xante Illumina and were testing it out. I can print to it no problem from within InDesign on a Mac. I have the driver set to not do the media check, but if I print more than on copy I have to hit the online button for each print. What am I missing here? I don't have this issue with the OKI printer we have that is pretty much the same machine.

Xante says it is my paper size. Any suggestions on what it should be set to for a No 10 Envelope?

I usually print from a pdf in acrobat. In page setup in the bottom left corner of the print menu, I have a custom size setup. 9.5" width and 4.13 height, zeros for all the non printable areas. Hope that helps, that's a weird problem to have. If you go into the printer features settings under insert options, I always make sure media check is disabled too.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back