Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can konica 1100 PRO black printer do mix media? and how?

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulling from different drawers can also be slow ( at least it is for us) the very best way is to use collated paper.

Comment

Thank you pac art for your help,
      we finally chose to use post press machine for this work.

Comment

what are the exact specs of the job? PDF should be 2,3,4 part - if NCR? We run this on older konica's without issues...

Comment

Originally posted by jwheeler View Post

easiprint...can you elaborate on this a bit? I'd like to know so I can share with my customers. My understanding is that you would still have to input 1,4,7,10...etc in the case that this post is about. Is there a way to automatically tell it "every 3rd page"?
          Sorry for not replying - only just seen this!

If your job is set up for example, 1,1,1, 2,2,2 3,3,3, 4,4,4, 5,5,5, 6,6,6 etc..
          Set up your job in mixed media for page 1 to pick from tray 1, page 2 from tray 2 and 3 from tray 3
          Then in VDP, define record length to be 3, and it will print the whole numbered file, repeating the tray sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by easiprint View Post

Sorry for not replying - only just seen this!

If your job is set up for example, 1,1,1, 2,2,2 3,3,3, 4,4,4, 5,5,5, 6,6,6 etc..
            Set up your job in mixed media for page 1 to pick from tray 1, page 2 from tray 2 and 3 from tray 3
            Then in VDP, define record length to be 3, and it will print the whole numbered file, repeating the tray sequence.
            Thanks easiprint,
            We will try it.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
            CanonAleyantDuploStandard Finishing

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5716 users online. 100 members and 5616 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X