Nanography, What is the Hold Up?

D Ink Man

This nanography print process, I would like to address. The roll out has spilled into this century with anticipation, optimism, skepticism, theatrical displays, capital investment, hype to the point of the beta phase.

What truly is the hold up to turn this promised process into reality for productivity, throughput and material realityl that benefits it's creator as well as the employers of it?

Any and all ideas, hypothesis and vision forwardly to answer this inquiry is graciously appreciated.

I will start and believe the biggest obstacle perhaps may be the ink man. What do you think man?

D Ink Man

This nanography print process, I would like to address. The roll out has spilled into this century with anticipation, optimism, skepticism, theatrical displays, capital investment, hype to the point of the beta phase.

What truly is the hold up to turn this promised process into reality for productivity, throughput and material realityl that benefits it's creator as well as the employers of it?

Any and all ideas, hypothesis and vision forwardly to answer this inquiry is graciously appreciated.

I will start and believe the biggest obstacle perhaps may be the ink man. What do you think man?

D Ink Man

Maybe they have a barrel problem. :)

"Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel."

- Mark Twain

That was a wonderful quote by Samuel Clemens; it had so much meaning in the time it was created.

Nowadays, I guess you shouldn't pick a fight with someone who has access to this thing they call the internet.

No ink needed, although the scatterings of word transfer can become much more diluted with all the barrel less content transferred, oft times haphazardly. It requires one to better detect truth from fiction.

So the story goes........

D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back