Ricoh c901s Toner Streak Marks - HELP!

ocp

I have a Ricoh c901s that is having a toner mark streaking down the length of the page and I cannot find why this is happening. The mark is basically in the middle of the sheet, so practically ruining everything to pass through it. It's not one specific CMYK color, but a mix. To date, I have rebuilt the ITB cleaner and wiped clean the plate underneath the ITB belt. The belt is in descent shape over all and I don't think it's scratched, but there are several important runs coming up so need to tackle this.

Any thoughts? Many thanks in advance

Attached is a picture of the ITB where you can see the streak. Also attached is a pic of the mark on a sheet.

Attachments

• photo7056.jpg
    photo7056.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 154
  • photo7057.jpg
    photo7057.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 149
I lean toward belt damage of some sort. There are very few things to affect all 4 colors in the exact same spot.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back