Dark colored paper on Ricoh C901

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark colored paper on Ricoh C901

I'm stuck trying to get 90# Cherry Index to feed through the machine. It keeps stopping at the fuser. I've tried the Red and Pink colored paper settings, but no go. Any advice would help.

AC

That's a pretty weird problem to have. What is the machine indicating is the issue? That it doesn't see the paper?

Comment

It simply registers as a misfeed.

Comment

I don't have a ricoh but try turning the paper, if width and length allow. I've seen grain direction on think stocks cause this on my printers

Comment

I had a problem with a colored paper one time with my Xerox. I think I checked "pre-printed" to the properties in the stock library and that took care of it. I think it had something to do with the lasers reading the alignment and the color was throwing it off.

Comment

You need to go under skilled operators and disable skew detect and auto adjust image position across feed direction.
            Warning I am a Ricoh tech.

Comment

Originally posted by msaeger View Post
              You need to go under skilled operators and disable skew detect and auto adjust image position across feed direction.
              That's what our tech recommended and it work fine. Thanks!

Comment

I've tried everything with our 8120, it just doesn't like colored paper. Brite hue meadow green jams EVERY time.

Comment

You can do the same thing on the 8120 but I believe you either need to do it in service mode or under the custom paper advanced settings.
                  Warning I am a Ricoh tech.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
                  UltimateDuplo4OverStandard FinishingKBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3723 users online. 57 members and 3666 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
                  X