Dark colored paper on Ricoh C901

AC Prepress

I'm stuck trying to get 90# Cherry Index to feed through the machine. It keeps stopping at the fuser. I've tried the Red and Pink colored paper settings, but no go. Any advice would help.

AC

I don't have a ricoh but try turning the paper, if width and length allow. I've seen grain direction on think stocks cause this on my printers

I had a problem with a colored paper one time with my Xerox. I think I checked "pre-printed" to the properties in the stock library and that took care of it. I think it had something to do with the lasers reading the alignment and the color was throwing it off.

I've tried everything with our 8120, it just doesn't like colored paper. Brite hue meadow green jams EVERY time.

You can do the same thing on the 8120 but I believe you either need to do it in service mode or under the custom paper advanced settings.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back