Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuji Xerox... anyone know much about the new press?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuji Xerox... anyone know much about the new press?

looks like interesting news coming from Fuji Xerox tomorrow?? https://www.fujixerox.com.sg/en/Beyond%20Imagination

anyone know anything?

We'll know in about 5 hours.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pri...s%3f_amp_=true

guessing this is it.

Comment

Awesome printer. Looks like it probably costs a King's ransom.

Comment

Looks pretty slick and would love to get my hands on just 1 extra colour, now 2! I am definitely curious how this will be priced and wonder if they have found a solution to not use up those 2 extra colours when printing and not using them. From my understanding they are always laying down a bit of colour from the extra toners even when not in use for registration. Not a fan of that when you have to buy the toner outright and not by click.

Does not appear on the Canadian website, wonder when we will see it here?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderings View Post
            Looks pretty slick and would love to get my hands on just 1 extra colour, now 2! I am definitely curious how this will be priced and wonder if they have found a solution to not use up those 2 extra colours when printing and not using them. From my understanding they are always laying down a bit of colour from the extra toners even when not in use for registration. Not a fan of that when you have to buy the toner outright and not by click.

Does not appear on the Canadian website, wonder when we will see it here?
            I wonder if this will replace the 1000i? I notice it does 120 clicks per minute. As it is there isn't much differentiating the Versant 3100 and the 1000i. This would remedy that.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
            UltimateDuplo4OverStandard FinishingKBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3727 users online. 57 members and 3670 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
            X