Smartphone uses in our business...

xcelprint

Hello all,
Just wondering who makes real effective use of there smartphones in our business? I am due to get a new Iphone 7 and thought I might try to learn some new tricks with it. I use my phone for calls and texts with a little emailing thrown in. I also do some estimating with it. Anyway I look forward to hearing your comments on how you use yours. Thanks.
Neal

Fiery Go, Latex Mobile are wonderful tools, and Printer web pages, all a good way to keep an eye on what the printers are doing while I am working on something else.

Found it real handy when we lost our internet connection. Used it to sign into the server, used it to drop files to my Mac and sent proofs back and forth, customers didn't even know we were with out internet.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back