RICOH 7110x Banner Printing

We've had our Ricoh 7110x for about a month. Recently had the banner bypass tray installed, which only allows me to put stock in up to 25.5" in length. This machine is supposed to be able to print up to 49", and I have banner stock that is 12" x 47" from MTM which is supposed to be made specifically for this machine. What can I do to allow the bypass tray to do what it's supposed to do?

I think there are two bypass options for that machine check you paper work that the right one was installed.

Not sure who told you the 7100 would run 49" banners because as specified in your Customer Expectations Guide the longest sheet through either bypass tray would be 27.5".

Not sure who told you the 7100 would run 49" banners because as specified in your Customer Expectations Guide the longest sheet through either bypass tray would be 27.5".

Hm. I must not have gotten the Customer Expectations Guide.. I believe it was a salesman that told me I could print 49".

Thank you!

We've had our Ricoh 7110x for about a month. Recently had the banner bypass tray installed, which only allows me to put stock in up to 25.5" in length. This machine is supposed to be able to print up to 49", and I have banner stock that is 12" x 47" from MTM which is supposed to be made specifically for this machine. What can I do to allow the bypass tray to do what it's supposed to do?

You have the bypass tray which is on top of the LCT right? If that is the tray you have it can indeed run 49"

If you pick the tray under paper tray settings and go to custom size look at the maximum size it will let you input. If it's not 49 in service mode SP5150-001 needs to be set to 2.

You have the bypass tray which is on top of the LCT right? If that is the tray you have it can indeed run 49"

If you pick the tray under paper tray settings and go to custom size look at the maximum size it will let you input. If it's not 49 in service mode SP5150-001 needs to be set to 2.

Yes, the bypass on top of the LCT. Am I able to go to service mode and change that setting? How do I do that?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back