Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konica Minolta 1085 ghosted image on prints

We have been having issues with the c1085 leaving a ghosted image of the previous impression on the print. It usually happens with typical heat on 100# gloss cover. You can actually read the previous impressions type in the darker solids of the next sheet. Has anyone else had this problem?

On Ricoh and Xerox, ghosting is caused by a bad fuser.

Comment

@ Jeffrey O - Did you ever resolve this issue?? We're having similar problems

Comment

Reduce heat and or weight. Should clear up the issue we used to have major ghosting issues on a certain #80 gloss cover job we ran.

Comment

Thanks, but still having the issue running any type of 80-100# Coated GL, technicians cant figure out issue either

Comment

Lower the temperature and pressure.
            Warning I am a Ricoh tech.

Comment

I run C1060s. I've never had a ghosting issue and frequently run coated cover stocks. What I've found running the Konica printers is that consumables tend to 'die' before their life is up. If your techs aren't changing parts because they're within tolerance for lifecycle...they could still be the culprit.

Comment

How high is the meter? It could be a fuser problem.

If you have had the machine running for a while, you can consider selling to Kingnote at www.webuywideformats.com

Comment

It's a fuser temperature issue. Once I just changed which tray it was feeding out of and it fixed it. I assumed because that try had a different temp setting. Your tech should be able to change the setting and get it to work. I had issues with 100# gloss cover.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
                  Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7002 users online. 112 members and 6890 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
                  X