Konica Minolta 1085 ghosted image on prints

Jeffrey O

We have been having issues with the c1085 leaving a ghosted image of the previous impression on the print. It usually happens with typical heat on 100# gloss cover. You can actually read the previous impressions type in the darker solids of the next sheet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Reduce heat and or weight. Should clear up the issue we used to have major ghosting issues on a certain #80 gloss cover job we ran.

Thanks, but still having the issue running any type of 80-100# Coated GL, technicians cant figure out issue either

I run C1060s. I've never had a ghosting issue and frequently run coated cover stocks. What I've found running the Konica printers is that consumables tend to 'die' before their life is up. If your techs aren't changing parts because they're within tolerance for lifecycle...they could still be the culprit.

It's a fuser temperature issue. Once I just changed which tray it was feeding out of and it fixed it. I assumed because that try had a different temp setting. Your tech should be able to change the setting and get it to work. I had issues with 100# gloss cover.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back