Looking for recommendations for digital envelope printer plus

InvisSoul

Hey guys,

Just looking fro feedback on some digital printers that can print envelopes for mailing backup as well as other things, such as regular cut sheets. Trying to find something fairly robust about 4k /hr printing speed for envelope would be great.

So far we've just been looking into the Riso ComColor FW5230 and the Xante Impressia.

I have not seen samples or demos on either of these machines. The Rsio looks great but we were told that it cannot print on coated because it's inkjet. I haven't read or heard much of anything else on it. As far as the Xante is concerned it looks like a good machine. It can print on coated and uncoated stocks no problem and feeds envelopes pretty good from what I've seen. The only thing is what I've read about Xante machines. I'm not getting a lot of good feeling from what I've read about the Xante.

So what are you thoughts and opinions on these and other machines you can recommend.

Thanks!

Last year we put over 1 million on our impressia, all envelopes. I think we have about 3.5 million on it total. We only print envelopes on it. It has paid for itself several times over.

I have only had my Impressia just under 2 years, but I have added guides and other "improvements" and I am very happy with it. I run everything from 10x13 catalogs to 80# cover. Registration is pretty good on #10s after I added my own touches to the feeder.

I have only had my Impressia just under 2 years, but I have added guides and other "improvements" and I am very happy with it. I run everything from 10x13 catalogs to 80# cover. Registration is pretty good on #10s after I added my own touches to the feeder.

Let's see your mods!

The iJetColor from Printware is a good one if you're looking for full color inkjet.

http://www.ijetcolor.com

So I was talking to someone who demo'd one of these. What bothered them was in void areas I guess it prints these specks which are really tiny min you but enough to pass on the iJet. Just something to look for if anybody does go and demo these or maybe request a sample packet and see if you see what they did and how bothersome it is to you.

I am also interested in any feedback on the Xante Enpress. It seems too good to be true! Some of my research has brought negative reviews on previous Xante products. However, there were reviews that came from competitors and we all know it's just bad mouthing. So if anyone out there has anything to add on the enpress, it would be appreciated. The samples I have are amazing, but is the machine consistent on a day to day basis.

I have a Impressia, runs #10's with no issues, cut sheets no issues. Just be aware on big solids. I got it in January 2013.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back