Standard Finishing

No announcement yet.

Affordable digital banner printing shop required

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable digital banner printing shop required

Most people are now forced to make healthy food choices to avoid diseases. According to a recent survey, more than 30% of Canadians actively try to avoid eating gluten. Scientific sources claim that it's risk-free for all except those who have celiac disease. But, it's not true. The protein named gliadin present in gluten is responsible for most of the negative health effects. That is the reason why gluten-free diets are now a preferred choice for many Canadians. I'm running a gluten-free restaurant in Toronto.

Strategic advertising is really unavoidable for a restaurant and it is also a huge part of restaurant management. The word of mouth is something restaurants can rely on to bring in customers. Still, we have to focus on unconventional methods to attract more customers. I'm planning to launch a few fabric banners to advertise the restaurant in an upcoming food exhibition. The fabric displays have merits including wash-ability, durability, and are very lightweight. This makes it easy to store and even easier to transport. I'm in search of shops providing digital banner printing services in Toronto. Can anyone help me with this?
    We offer textile printing and digital fabric printing using dye sublimation method of printing to ensure high quality crisp images on a variety of fabrics.

Looks like you are already helping yourself there

What did I just read?

Well now that that's all settled...

UltimateSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverKBAStandard FinishingSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo
        UltimateGTI4OverKBAKBAChili publishStandard FinishingDuplo

What's Going On

There are currently 4950 users online. 110 members and 4840 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.