Which one is a cost-effective color printer?

How many colors? There's a printer not too far from me that has a 10-color Heidelberg. They're prices are pretty snazzy.

almost mine requirement for printer is to print 4000- 5000 pages per month. So which company printer do I prefer

May I suggest this? Has 120 color channels so....pretty advanced.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 8.59.40 AM.png

If you want quality that can be used to insource much of your marketing outsourcing litterature etc. then get a Xerox C60 with a little Fiery rip. The hassle-free low maintenance and top quality you'll get will be a sweet moment for you to savor for the next five years. Or get something cheaper and more troublesome with lesser quality and get five years of bitter sweet regrets over a price difference that doesn't really matter... how much is hassle free, low downtime and top quality output worth to you?

almost mine requirement for printer is to print 4000- 5000 pages per month. So which company printer do I prefer

Bethany, you really need to provide more information before everyone can make some recommendations. Volume alone doesn't tell us much. What type of paper (specifics)? What size(s)? What type of finishing, if any, is needed? What are the applications? Otherwise, everyone can only recommend their favorite brand which doesn't really tell you much.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back