Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canon c750 envelope speed

running a 6x9 booklet 4 color variable data env. 12500 total. I am averaging less than 41 per min. Is that what most people are seeing?

Our C750 can be used for booklet envelopes but we never run them on it. The limited tray capacity would have us reloading at an exhausting pace. I assume you have a bypass tray. But your speed seems faster than our Xante Impressia.

Comment

I can run from the High capacity feeder loading 250 at a time, and I did increase it to 65 per min. by tweaking a few settings.

First under service mode you can extend how long it runs in between gradation adjustments or whatever that printer calls it. I had a service tech in for that. This only made a minor speed improvement.

Second I redefined the standard env weight of 200 gsm to standard paper of 86 gsm and still didn't get seams showing and had good toner adhesion. While resetting the paper I turned it and ran the short direction the 6 instead of the 9. Now my speed for those are at 65pg per min. and I can load 500 in the big drawer.

SCORE -- my new favorite laser envelope machine yet.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
      Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

Canon4OverXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5204 users online. 90 members and 5114 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
      X