Printing on Specialty Media (magnets, transfer paper, etc) on the Xerox C60/C70

Hello, we have just rented a Xerox C60/C70 digital machine and from the user manuals i can see that a great thing about this printer is its ability to print on different types of media.

I was wondering if anyone has this machine and/or if you know a good supplier for specialty media paper that works well with this printer. It is actually kind of hard to find suppliers of these special types of media, so it would be appreciated.

Well not sure if you have looked at MTM products. We get a lot of specialty media through them. We do get some from or regular paper vendors but MTM has a pretty good selection and will also let you know if it's spec'd for your specific machine. Anyways, check them out if you haven't already.

http://mtmimagingsupplies.com/

Xerox sells their own speciality papers that they will guarantee will work though I am sure it is pricey.

Xerox sells their own speciality papers that they will guarantee will work though I am sure it is pricey.

wonderings : I'm fairly certain that Xerox sold off their specialty papers division to MAC Papers a while back. Not even sure they still have it. We have a special "all-in-one" mailer (self mailer with a business return envelope built in) that we used to order through them. Last time I ordered (last year), we had to go through Mohawk to get them, and, the minimum order was about a 5 year supply of what we normally use. So, if anyone needs anything like that, I've got some I'll sell you.......

I'm fairly certain that Xerox sold off their specialty papers division to MAC Papers a while back. Not even sure they still have it. We have a special "all-in-one" mailer (self mailer with a business return envelope built in) that we used to order through them. Last time I ordered (last year), we had to go through Mohawk to get them, and, the minimum order was about a 5 year supply of what we normally use. So, if anyone needs anything like that, I've got some I'll sell you.......

Is that the same as convertiable solutions fold n go? https://convertiblesolutions.com/products/fold-n-go/return-mailer

wonderings : I'm fairly certain that Xerox sold off their specialty papers division to MAC Papers a while back. Not even sure they still have it. We have a special "all-in-one" mailer (self mailer with a business return envelope built in) that we used to order through them. Last time I ordered (last year), we had to go through Mohawk to get them, and, the minimum order was about a 5 year supply of what we normally use. So, if anyone needs anything like that, I've got some I'll sell you.......

Obviously news to me, we never went down that road and Xerox paper is far to pricey compared to other stocks that we cut ourselves. Thanks for the info.

I don't like the fold n go due to having to put them on the cutter to clamp seal them, always looking for new products.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back