ES-2000 - Compatible with Multiple Machines?

gazfocus

We had a Konica C3070 installed a couple of months ago, and bundled with it came an EFI ES-2000. This maybe a daft question, but is there anything to stop me using the ES-2000 on our Xerox C560? Do I need a specific license in the Fiery server to enable to ES-2000 to work?

If you are talking about FCP the license/dongle is the ES-2000. CWS does not require a license and should work with any print server that you connect with, and FCP should also see those print servers.

If you are talking about FCP the license/dongle is the ES-2000. CWS does not require a license and should work with any print server that you connect with, and FCP should also see those print servers.

Thanks. I shall have to pull the Xerox from storage to try it. Will make the printer so much more useful if I can calibrate the colour :)

You should be able to use it to calibrate any machine. I know I have used spectrophotometers from other brand machines on mine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back