KonicaMinolta 6100 and Ricoh 9200/7200

The Konica C6100 is a very stable machine and the quality has been fantastic. We've run quite a bit of 26"+ on it and the IQ does an amazing job registering the front/back of the sheet.

9200/7200 is brand new so you might not find someone on here with one. I have the 7100 and love it, the 7200 adds cameras for registration and duplex for banner sheets which is huge. If I was further along in my lease I would upgrade to the 7200 but will just have to wait.

whats your lease and CPC look like... how do they bill for 26" sheets?
Did you get the new booklet maker? inline score? tring to see if i can cut some handwork time....

I haven't received a proposal on one yet, but I checked one out last week and for 26" sheets I was told the click would count twice...and I think really long sheets may have counted again but not sure. Unfortunately the demo machine was having a bad day so didn't get to extensively test it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back