Looking for igen3

slimbh

hi,
îm interested to buy a used igen3.
I actually have two Konica c1085 and i need to know if igen3 is cheaper to print on than my actually KM c1085?
please note that we don’t work on lease. We buy the machine.
thanks

I doubt it, considering the iGen3 is 14 years old..Xerox has a tendency to want to push you out of older equipment by raising the rates quite a bit...I would be surprised if they aren't eyeing EOLing to be honest. They may not even be willing to write a new service agreement on that machine, have you reached out to a rep?

hi,
îm interested to buy a used igen3.
I actually have two Konica c1085 and i need to know if igen3 is cheaper to print on than my actually KM c1085?
please note that we don’t work on lease. We buy the machine.
thanks

What do you print? We have a Xeikon for sale and I know it is cheaper to print on then anything.

What volume are looking for and what got you into the iGen3 idea? What kind of applications... this is a great community. Tell us more, expand, and we'll be able to provide that much better advice and opinions.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back