Button Machine | Suggestions ?

PrintingFools

We have been in printing for 20 years. But we have never made buttons.
Looking for suggestions on what machine to purchase.
I have seen many offered on amazon. But afraid they might be poor quality.
Below are some of our specs
• production of 25 - 1000 buttons per day
• sizes 1.25 , 2.25 and 3.0 inch
• can there be 1 machines with changable dies ?
• manual or electric , no matter to us
Thank you in advance to everyone for your suggestions on adding button making to our offerings/products.

We have been very happy with our Tecre unit. After many years of use I sent the unit in for rebuild at a low cost.

Thank you to both people for their advice. I purchased the TECRE right away, after the great recommendation.
I will keep everyone updated on our success with the machine. So others looking for a machine may have more details.
Cheers and have a "CMYKay Day"

Glad to help PF. School sports photographers print a lot of photo buttons, if you looking for markets. Good luck.

Last edited:
We have been very happy with our Tecre unit. After many years of use I sent the unit in for rebuild at a low cost.

We sold our first order of buttons, wooohoooo .
Here is a link to a video of us making them. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv7YKvqgL_a/
I also have a tip for making the buttons. The mylar circle is not needed.
You can get rid of that cost by laminating the printed sheet first. Then cutting out the buttons.
We did a test and it saves time too.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back