Clear All

• Which is the Best Konica Minolta Bizhub Model

1. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 6000
    2. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 6500
    3. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 6501
    4. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 7000
    5. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 8000
    6. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 70HC

Jesus, how about you give us some context before spamming the board, demanding that people spoon feed you the answers?

Comment

The C8000 is a known shipwreck, avoid it. The C70HC is unusable in a day-today copyshop environment, since it's using a different toner-set than 'normal' machines: you will have great problems matching colors printed on any other digital printer. The models of C6xxx series are solid performers.

Comment

I own a KM 1060....Almost 7 million impressions on it... It still prints just as beautifully as it did when it was new... Rock solid machine.... I do almost all my maintenance very easy to work on.... Dropped the maintenance program one year after getting it.... Have had NO click charge for 4 years now... Makes me enough money to pay the bills and then some....

Comment

I agree with Priceline...some context would be nice!

Those are all so old, some already at end of life and some are nearing end of life, that I wouldn't recommend any of them. If you're looking for used KM gear, look at the C1060/C1070's...those started being sold about 5 years ago and there should be plenty coming on the used market for sale as leases are ending. Definitely stay away from the C8000. It was a known problematic machine for KM with the first attempt at a 2nd fuser. The rest were great in their time.

Comment

I cannot stress this enough. STAY AWAY from the C8000!! If it's the last printer on the planet, do not install one.

As someone who operated one for approx 4 years, it was the worst 4 years of my working life. It is still in our workshop, and has not turned a cog in 18months. I could write a book on the problems with that machine. 2.25 mill clicks in 4 years is nothing but it's all we got out of this one. Replaced with a Versant 3100, and I can honestly say it has been a life changing experience. Absolute dream of a machine to operate.

But yea, stay well away from the C8000 if you value your sanity! In saying that, we have one here if you are willing to sort out a C-4661 error code which has had every engineer in the UK and Ireland stumped!

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
            Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

Canon4OverXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5010 users online. 117 members and 4893 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
            X