Ink Overheating on HP Indigo 5000

H2Omark

Having an issue with yellow ink tank overheating. I have cleaned out the lines to the yellow tank with air and replaced the solenoid. All three of the other colors are holding temperature just fine so the circle valve is working but the tank value on the yellow is not. When I click on them manually the temperature just keeps rising. I can run if I bypass the temp. on the yellow but need to fix this before I run into trouble. Is there a fuse or relay that I should be looking at? We are not on contract and have no service so it is just me. Thanks in advance....

Thanks but all fixed now...Had to clean calcium and gunk out of return side of water block in ink cabinet.

Having an issue with yellow ink tank overheating. I have cleaned out the lines to the yellow tank with air and replaced the solenoid. All three of the other colors are holding temperature just fine so the circle valve is working but the tank value on the yellow is not. When I click on them manually the temperature just keeps rising. I can run if I bypass the temp. on the yellow but need to fix this before I run into trouble. Is there a fuse or relay that I should be looking at? We are not on contract and have no service so it is just me. Thanks in advance....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back