Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyed Edge solution for Biz Cards - Help Needed

Greetings

Looking for a solution to add DYED / COLORED edges to our Digitally printed business cards.

I have heard of something called an "ink roller" than can be used on "stain" the sides of the cards AFTER cutting

I have a Challenge Padding WAGON and I could clamp the cards in there AFTER cut and then essentially "paint" the edges of the cards

What is the best solution for this?

Can someone direct me to where I can buy the DYE and the correct application roller?

Many Thanks

I am using airbrush and airbrush paint

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
    Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5671 users online. 102 members and 5569 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
    X