Standard Finishing
Xerox4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with Versant 180 booklet maker staple refills?

Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with Versant 180 booklet maker staple refills?

We've been trying to use refills from bopstaples but have had trouble with the staples jamming after we install them. It could be something I'm doing when I replace the cartridge, I've tried reaching out to the company but they basically told me nobody else has trouble with them. Does anyone have experience using these or have another source to recommend? Or are we better off ordering and paying more to get them directly from xerox?

https://bopstaples.com/Xerox-008R131...les-2Pack.aspx

Below is what we use. We have used them with our 3100 for 2 years now, and never had any problems. Occasionally we will need to pull a strip or 2 of staples out, but overall not one hiccup. We run a lot of booklets too so we are constantly going through staples. Its amazing what being able to use off brand cartridges has saved over the 2 years in staples alone. But i would order these with confidence. If you have a problem with them, then id throw in some OEM ones and have the techs come out and look at it because I feel like it would be a problem on your end.

https://www.precisionroller.com/sear...941+&x=30&y=17

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
    Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7511 users online. 119 members and 7392 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
    X